Join Miller Thomson LLP for this exciting session on January 26, 2021.
Canada/USA Cross-Border Priority Trade Developments and Updates, A look at Canada/USA Relations under a new US Administration
Miller Thomson is pleased to partner with Carson International in our webinar coverage addressing the prospects of international trade issue under a new US administration in 2021.
President Joe Biden’s administration in 2021 will likely take a different approach to global trade than the current administration. We look into the crystal ball to discuss the following global trade issues:
- Stability in Canada-US Trade Relations;
- Can the softwood lumber issue be resolved;
- The new administration’s approach to Canadian oil & gas industry;
- Improving global trade and markets; and
- Whether the U.S. will join Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP)