As your business manages through the uncertain pandemic environment, government programs change, decisions on staffing and people management continue at the forefront and you want to be positioned to build and maintain a strong balance sheet to support your business into the future. In this webinar, you will gain insight on:
- Government programs, including CEBA, CEWs and Workshare, including how or when to access them,
- The COVID-19 crisis that can be used when times are back to normal;
- Identifying and capitalizing on opportunities in a downturn, including retaining your best people
- Managing staff relationships and continuing to foster a culture of trust, and
- Adapting to the new virtual reality, leveraging common tools to find a new normal.
Meet Your Facilitator Sean Moorfield is the Saskatchewan lead for Performance Improvement Consulting. His primary focus is on helping businesses improve operational efficiency, through comprehensive implementations. His concentration is not centered around writing reports, but on the implementation of systems and re-designing processes at the point of execution to achieve measurable financial improvement.