CCES Fall Conference
The CCES Fall Conference is your best opportunity to network, share best practices, and exchange ideas with your Chamber peers.
We look forward to seeing your Chamber represented at this year’s Fall Conference. Your managerial staff’s participation will strengthen their individual skill bases, advance the way your Chamber operates, and further strengthen the network of Chambers in Saskatchewan.
Tuesday, November 5th:
11:00am-12:00pm: Roundtable Discussion
12:00pm-1:30pm: Lunch & Keynote Speaker: Doug Griffiths
1:45pm-2:30pm: Lumeca Presentation
2:30pm-3:00pm: Board Bus for 15 Wing Moose Jaw
3:00pm-4:30pm: Tour 15 Wing Moose Jaw
4:45pm-5:30pm: Presentation from Pam Brace, Chambers Plan
5:30pm-7:30pm: Supper at 15 Wing Moose Jaw
7:30pm: Check into Grant Hall Hotel
8:00pm: Hotel Hospitality Suite
Wednesday, November 6th:
7:30am-8:30am: Complimentary Hotel Breakfast
8:30am-9:45am: Strategy & Brainstorming Session
10:00am-11:00am: Ministry of Export & Trade Development on Business Investment Opportunities in your Area
11:15am-12:45pm: CCES Governance Meeting & Lunch
12:45pm: Wrap Up & Head Home
CAE Safety Guidelines:
As an authorized Visitor to 15 Wing, your safety is our first priority. It is your responsibility and obligation to:
- Dress appropriately for the tour. Obey all posted signage
- When required wear all proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in the Hangar and on the flight line; including:
- Safety Glasses – CAE will supply
- Hearing Protection – CAE will supply if required
- High Visibility vests – CAE will supply if required
- Appropriate foot wear (no open toed shoes, high heels, flip flops, moccasins, etc.)
- Stay within the unrestricted areas as indicated by painted yellow lines at all times.
15 Wing is subject to International Trade in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Controlled Goods Regulations. In order to remain compliant with these regulations, the following limitations are applicable to all 15 Wing visitors;
- Follow any direction provided to you by any employee or official in the area you are visiting.
- Photographic devices are not permitted in the flight training area (FTD); and
- Photographic devices are permitted in the Hangars, but no pictures of the cockpit area will be permitted (whether the displays are on or off).
- No guests are allowed in the cockpits of the flight simulators or any of the aircraft.
Failure to comply with these guidelines will result in the confiscation of the photographic device, removal of the non-compliant individuals from the 15 Wing premises, and any further action required by regulations, including fines or other legal penalties.