Sharpening your Competitive Edge Conference
Come to the 2nd Annual "Sharpening Your Competitive Edge" conference November 6, 2012 at the Radisson Hotel in Saskatoon, and listen to business leaders from Tim Hortons, New Holland, Combine World, Conexus Credit Union and others talk about what they have done to improve their business and their competitive edge. They will share their stories of success, and their best practices with the intent of getting your company to think about how you can leverage different aspects of your business to achieve competitive advantage in the marketplace.
This conference is being hosted by the Saskatchewan Ministry of the Economy, Innovation Saskatchewan, Saskatchewan Chamber of Commerce and Saskatchewan Trade & Export Partnership (STEP).
Confirmed speakers include:
- C. Callie Woodward, Director Continuous Improvements, Tim Hortons
- John Weist, Manufacturing Engineering Manager, New Holland, Saskatoon
- Charlie Smith, Founder/Owner, Combine World
- Kerry Heid, President, Magna Electric
- Shawn Good, Executive VP of Governance and Strategy, Conexus Credit Union
- Jeph Maystruck, Partner, Strategy Lab Marketing
- Pedro Antunes, Director Forecasting & Analysis, Conference Board of Canada